HI all,

I started a new thread for the water injection project. Click the link below for
the complete story:

http://buymbparts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475

Dragstrip testing last night showed approx 0.3-0.5 second improvement with 0.5
turns on the pump and no WI or IC, but EGT's were up (as expected). My best run
was a 16.9 (!!) despite hitting the brakes at the line in an attempt to not
break out of my dial-in. It probably would have been a 16.8 otherwise. In stock
form my best ever was a fluke 17.34, with typical numbers more like 17.5-17.6
(it never ran slower than 17.9 though). Last night my slowest run was 17.48 in
95F heat and a headwind - and a FULL TANK of fuel!

I'm hoping to get the WI installed before my next races on July-22. I'm not sure
if I'll get the pump maxed out before that or not - we'll see. I'm pretty stoked
to finally get MEASUREABLE, repeatable performance gains!

:-)

Dave M.
Boise, ID