...the BEST car ever--period. Cars don't typically rust badly out here on
the Left coast, but I would definitely be wary of potential body cancer in
the area behind the front fender liners. These areas can accumulate quite a
bit of muck and road debris that traps moisture (and salt?). Other than the
head and potential evaporator/vacuum pod replacements, these models just
seem to fall prey to typical MB stuff (CC amps, ACC re-soldering,
speedo-head failure, slow/in-op sunroof, etc.) If you like the price, go for
it.