From: "JabbaHursty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] mbz.org what the story???

9 cars.  it's a travesty here

At 11:13 PM 7/3/2005, you wrote:

So it's not just me? Thank God, I thought I was just not right. I have

four

cars, three bikes, a van and a truck. On a good day, maybe two-three

run...

Rick Knoble
1985 300 CD

Next thing you know, you wake up one morning to eight dead soldiers in

the

driveway and one barely working car, and all of a sudden the money

seems

have gone away.