On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Fighting crime?, like folks driving too aggresively and cutting off people
and speeding through school zones endangering kids, and other CRIME? Put
yourself in their shoes and make a traffic stop on some jackass driving like an
idiot
with 4 or 5 others idiots in the car who just about ran over YOUR mother.
Then walk up next to that car without being able to see in and see the dangers

Well said. I wish cops would go after the type of people you described more than just speeders. I also agree that it is reasonable to have a tint limit...

inside. Some type of reasonable compromise should be reachable. A limit on the
amount of tint is reasonable.

Yes. But it should not be so poorly implemented. It is pretty easy to tell if tint is illegally dark... ticket and move on. Yearly certification is not IMO the way it should be done and what I was griping about.

John