Anything that takes out a skunk needs to be burried or run off a cliff into the ocean!

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:56:00 -0700, redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A 72 Vega took out a skunk. For the weeks and weeks of vanilla "pine tree" I stuffed in the car, I wish I had been able to stop, unload a clip into the beast before it got close to the car, and then drive away. No way to wash the stench out of that car. Tried Vinegar, tomato juice, rancid urine, motor oil, nothing but thousands of miles driven in the rain.

Really had an economic impact, because at the time, I drove that thing for work as a pizza delivery drone.

--
Luther  KB5QHU
Alma, Ark