rusty, partially stripped.    great motor (nonturbo) and auto tranny.

hood and trunklid and maybe a couple of the doors are the only non-rusty sheet metal on it. fenders could be salvageable. trim, lights, vacuum components, dash, some glass, hubcaps all removed. basically all that's left that anyone would want is the drivetrain and suspension.

I've been throwing all my scrap metal in it, planning on taking it to the crusher. If someone wants it for a higher purpose I'd rather see it go to someone who needs parts. I'm asking about what I'd get for it at the crusher.

it's in Red Lion, York County, Pennsylvania. 10 minutes from I-83 and US-30. all 4 tires will hold air long enough to load it onto a trailer. at least 2 tires will hold air long enough to dolly it home.

I have air tools and will gladly assist with loading the car onto a trailer/dolly.

I have the title, but it's not in my name. we can do a bill of sale though.

if you reply off-list, please remove [MBZ] from the subject line so it doesn't get filtered out of my regular mail and I see it sooner.

Thanks

-Rob