BZZZZT, WRONG. We are getting spam already. Sorry that one made it thru, I thought I had it blocked.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Gang ~~ To whom it may concern // We at DVW have a large selection of Mercedes Mechanical Parts available to the group // We also have many hard to find parts early model parts . We handle all top quality brand parts including world renouned BOSCH Products Brembo ,Reinz, Fag,Febi, Mintex, Ruville, Etc. Brakes & Rotors , Bearings, Exhaust, Engine parts ,gaskets, seals,Radiators, Also Parts for most other Import Models // I f you dont see it on our Online Catalog send us a email or call 814-266-9335 Online Catalog ~ dvwimportautoparts.com Thanks for Looking Don @ DVW d