Sorry Don, nothing personal but there is no room for you here.....

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Rusty Cullens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [MBZ] Parts
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:43:27 -0400

Out, Out damn spammer.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] Parts

Hi Gang  ~~ To whom it may concern //  We at DVW have a large selection
of  Mercedes Mechanical Parts available to the group // We also have
many hard to find parts early model parts . We handle all top quality
brand parts  including  world renouned BOSCH Products Brembo ,Reinz,
Fag,Febi, Mintex, Ruville, Etc. Brakes & Rotors , Bearings, Exhaust,
Engine parts ,gaskets,  seals,Radiators, Also Parts for most other
Import Models //  I f you dont see it on our  Online Catalog send us a
email or call 814-266-9335
            Online Catalog ~  dvwimportautoparts.com

Thanks for Looking
Don @ DVW