So regina gets home in the SDL that has a possible bad head/gasket as it had coolant dissappearing somewhere, no overheating or anything. We had to leave again right away, i get in and it smells hot. I glance over at the temp guage, the damn thing is pegged, the coolant light is on. CRAP. So I slowly let the radiator cap off, it pukes steam for probably 5 minutes before all the pressure is gone. Crap. Put more coolant in it, with cap off is sometimes(most of the time) flows out. Crap. Well, if the head was not screwed before it sure is now. Lucky thing I have a completely rebuilt #17 head to pick up in a couple of weeks for $700. Looks like the car is probably off the road for a while. So now I either need to rush the 380SE euro conversion to the road, or see what the heck is wrong with the 560. The engine is ready to pull out of the 380 and the euro 5.0 is sitting on the garage just ready to go right in. Maybe if I work hard I can get it done this weekend.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,  81 300TD,