On 7/16/05, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why would the ignition coil fail on a 126?
>
> The wife started out with our 89 560SEL, but she blew it up, so she has
> had to go from car to car, blowing them all up as she goes, I cant keep
> up with it all.

Kaleb, looks like it's time to learn some minor circuit tracing and
electronics skills. Fix up some circuits that will BUZZ very
ANNOYINGLY when the gauges do what they aren't supposed to, like peg
at red line. Promise you, you'll find out about things much much
quicker.

---Now---
Hus: "Was this light on while you were driving?"

Wife: (contrite and confused looking) "Of course not, it must have
just come on."

--After Audible Circuit Condition Safety Interlock Installation--
Wife: (visibly pissed off) "The damn car is BUZZING at me, my ears are
RINGING, fix it NOW!"

Hus: "Ah yes, driving without coolant again I see."

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.