Is your last name Henley?

--R

Don wrote:

Its interesting when people die ... give me dirty laundry.
On 7/18/05, Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hope their hair and makeup was not messed up in the "atrocity" or was it
a "crisis" or a "disaster?"

Back to you, Bob...

--R

Mitch Haley wrote: Kevin wrote:

Friend of mine works for a TV station. I stopped by the station one day,
and noticed that one of the XJ's was gone, and asked him about it.
Apparently
a reporter spidered the head (think cracks that look like a spider web)
going up a steep hill. XJ wasn't worth fixing, it was a 90 with over 240k
on it, four banger five speed, but before that, needed *NOTHING* but brakes,
tires, oil, and gas since new - station was just waiting until it costed
them
money to off it.

TV reporters are expected to be smart enough to drive a five speed?