Hey!!!

Go drive your darn Surrender Monkey car! Maybe I should haul a trailer loaded with limp lion or odd lemon cars and leave them in your driveway. Slow the revolutionary wrath and zeal of proletariat blesphemers! I will then sneak of disguised as a hippie by donning Hemp clothing and spritzing myself with patchouli and slip on the Birkenstocks. You will never catch me!

Bwaa  haa haa haa haa