Oh.... I get it.

You need one, you don't need to find it!

Call the US classic center. They're VERY helpful with this stuff. They just got me part numbers for alot of zenith parts. They can't order anything for you, but you can take the part numbers and go from here.

1-866-MB CLASSIC

Call Rusty with the part numbers they give you.

I've found the MB carb kits to be very nice and fit much better than the aftermarket stuff... 000 586 01 07 for a minor gasket kit (~$47). and 000 586 83 07 for a major rebuild kit (~$162). I've used the minor kit, but never the major kit... I don't need one bad enough to pay $162 to find out whats in it.

Jaime