Whole carb for $600? Thats not really bad, actually... I'd almost consider it. Last I heard I thought they were $3500+!

Zeniths are just great when they're setup right, and they stay that way. I just cracked mine open the first time since I bought the car 4 years ago. I expect to get 20mpg when I'm done.

Jaime