the temp switch on the engine that turns on the fan and turns off the compressor if the temp gets too high.

OK Don wrote:

No, I haven't, because it's been working just fine, ever since
Iboughtt he LEDs to start diagonsing the problem. I'm going to instal
them this week, as soon as I get over the "un-happy gut" I brought
back from Mexico.

Are you talking ("temp switch") about the wheel and potentiometer for
setting the temp, or a relay or what?