Ah - when I bought my car, the AC would start to work , but would shut
down as the engine hit operating temp. There is a dual temp switch on
the engine, one side is to turn off the AC if the engine overheats,
the other is part of the idle speed control (I think). The wires were
reversed on mine - I switched them on the temp switch, and the AC has
been working fine since, till the hiccup a few weeks ago.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK