here is the pisser -- he isn't even scotch

i've heard him in many interviews and he always spoke like mr scott. turns out that isn't what he sounds like at all

also had no clue he was that old

i have to say, though, that he was one of my favorites ever since his punchem up with the klingons

and let us not forget that it was not paramount who brought us star trek but desilu. desi was a decent bongo player, a good bandleader, a great entertainer, a fine actor and an outright TV genius. he also bought robert stack a 300SL to show his appreciation for the success of the untouchables, which is pretty darn cool

come to think of it, forget jimmy doohan, that fat canuck. let us remember desi arnaz instead!

sadly, desi smoked himself to death and lucy gave away the company to paramount who probably have made a billion dollars with what they purchased for $17 million. this is further vindication of the decision not to let lucy be in the show or hang out with mr william holden.

geez, i'm babbling. i need to go to bed