Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:06:43 -0700
From: redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <http://us.f328.mail.yahoo.com/ym/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&YY=76094&order=down&sort=date&pos=0>>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Ah Canna Give her more poowr, Keptain! [OT]

I am still amazed at the number of cunucks employed on the NCC 1701. Both Shatner and Nimoy, along with Doohan. The first two were
shakespearean actors who were in  stratford, ONT.  Jimmy doohan landed
on a french beach on D-Day, got his finger blown off, along with five
other holes poked in him.

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31132/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail> Check email on your mobile phone.