There is some foamy stuff in an aerosol can they sell at Home Depot in the A/C and water filters section that you spray in, it foams up, let it sit there awhile then run the blower. Never used it but it might be worth trying. Saw something like it on a car show on TV, then saw this stuff at HD, looks similar.

--R

Joe Knight wrote:

If it's mold, most likely the evap case drains are clogged/disintegrating.

joe