Hey Chris,

If air gets trapped where it's not supposed to it can case lots for problems
including cooling problems.

Fortunately the fix is easy.

Take off the radiator cap, while the engine is cold. Squeeze a hose just to
make sure. If the hose is hard then don't open the radiator cap.

Turn on the engine and let it get to operating themperature, you'll notice that
the radiator fluid is flowing better when the thermostat opens, which is what
you're waiting for.

Let the thermostat open a few times and add fuild as needed.

button her up and you're good to go.