No doubt, all the German car speciallists in the Puget Sound area use
the German braided stuff, because...well, it works.  I just got back
from hauling the wife n' kids in the TD up to Bellingham at supersonic
speeds and the braided stuff handled the heat and duration without
leaking, while running B20-60(?), and I get it from the same source.
The braided line has worked well with Bio in our former Passat tdi,
123 and 124--no problems whatsoever.

Feel free to swing the car by my shop if you like, and I'll give it a look-see.

On 7/26/05, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Then I'd guess it likely that your indy uses the same stuff
> I get from Rusty/Hursty.

Casey
Biodiesel:
'87 300TD intercooler (206k)