I looked up the part number for OM603 valve seals and ordered them
(aftermarket) from Rusty waaaay back during the head replacement job.
When I replaced them due to the smoking, I ordered the same part
number from Rusty but this time specified OE dealer parts, and got the
other style that time. If you look at the EPC, the original OM603 part
was superceded and MB now specifies the same seal kit for both M103
and OM603 engines.

=)

+dm