-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 2:37 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: [MBZ] Stop me please before I do something I will regret

On an errand this morning, saw a 450SEL with a for sale, $1200.   Looked

pretty nice, blue/blue, paint a bit faded, a few dings here and there,
interior nice.  Called the guy, it's a 77, 120k miles or so, A/C working

but might need a recharge, tranny takes a few minutes to start shifting
right but then OK, he's owned it since 81, all service at Enzo Luzo's
place in that time.  Probably get it for $1k.

Stop me please.

--R