I suspect the liberals are winning. Conservatives choose compatible mates, but the liberals have all the single mothers spitting out illegitimate kids and sucking on the public teat. No actual need to know the genetic/philosophical bent of the sperm donor.

I wonder how genetics affects diesel ownership