My observations are that conservatives like to usurp power from you. Even
though they invent trade deals that put people out of work, they bitch about
the lazy people they just put out of work. They seem to be intolerable of
anyone outside of WASP's or at least English speaking white folks with money.
They also hate unions, school teachers, anyone who makes more money than they
do except well educated conservative anal types, gays, immigrants, people on
welfare, big cities ( where are the liberals live ) except the rich areas, and
of course, people who don't go to church......

 Pretty much rules me and half the population out around here. And we all speak
English and are pretty white, but have no real money.