From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Craig McCluskey
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:30 AM
To: mercedes
Subject: [MBZ] eBay issues

I bought a vacuum pump for air conditioning work from a seller on eBay who
has a 100% positive feedback rating (with several sales). The auction
said, "Brand new in the box." The pump I received was definitely NOT brand
new in the box.

The seller asked what I wanted so I said I wanted to return the pump at
her expense and get a brand new one like the auction said. She offered to
refund $30 to $50 for me to keep the pump. I then decided I wanted to
return the pump and get my money back, including the shipping of the pump
back to her. She said OK but that she couldn't refund my money until she
got the pump back.

Well, she's had it since last Friday and hasn't responded to my emails.

Any suggestions on what to do?

There was some mention earlier on this list about how long after an
auction closes one can leave feedback. I looked on the eBay site, but
could find no mention of it. Any idea where to look?

Thanks,

Craig