I never got that far. It blew up twice in OK, and Kaleb waited long enough to drag it from the dealer. He just crushed it this week

On Saturday, July 30, 2005, at 07:45 AM, JJJ wrote:

do you have a favorite shipper...or advice?

Ship it, DO NOT DRIVE.  Kaleb will swoop down and offer you low cash to
take it when it breaks down on the drive back.  I think he has a Benz
breaker ray for all eBay cars that drive through OK