the best way is to drill a hole and install a broken mount there.

Christopher McCann wrote:

you can stuff a radiator hose (or two - one smaller
one inside a larger one, tight fit good) between the
air cleaner and the valve cover. That has stopped mine
from breaking (caused by vibration at idle, usually,
which can be more or less of a problem depending on
severity).

Better solution is to drill a hole in the side of the
air cleaner housing and bolt in a couple rubber
"donuts" from the tops of an old shock absorbers...the
stack of rubber "donuts" should push up against the
valve cover.

Sorry I don't know the corect name for those big
rubber washer things...someone help me out with that.

--- Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

carstuff wrote:

Are they easy/cheap to get new (where?)?

For new parts see www.buymbparts.com

I think I paid less than two bucks each, but that
was three years ago.

Christopher McCann, Raytown, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 208K miles, "Wulf" http://don.homelinux.net/mbz/Chris
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"