There is some way to do this kind of thing with Google maps (maps.google.com) but I have not done it. There is a web site with real-time police/fire incident info that is coupled to maps

http://www.incidentlog.com/lookup.pl?Src=12

that illustrates what can be done.

--R

Brian Chase wrote:

Has anyone ever compiled a list of Klatta-friendly garages on their route before embarking on a long road trip? Don't know if there is a good way to even do this.

Soon I'll *finally* be bringing my 240D home. The trip will be from Tucson to Rochester, Minnesota.

I usually go through NM, TX, then up through, hmm. Well I know the half way point is Liberal, KS. And I know I come up I 35 through IA. It's been some time since I last made the trip.

Anyway, is there a resource?

Brian
83 240D 121k

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/