its a BIG BIG job. About everything on the firewall has to come out to get that sucker out of there.

Dan Weeks wrote:

After applying the brakes hard at about 5mph, I heard a bang. Checked under the car and the RF stabilizer (I've heard them called "Torsion bars" on this list) had snapped off at the outer end. Rust under the bushing did it in, I think. Anyway, my indy's about to give me a quote for parts and labor, but he didn't have a time estimate for it available to him, so he seemed less than sure how much to charge, or how long it would take. Anyone done this or had it done and know what's reasonable? He also wanted to suggest doing the other side, which I'm inclined to decline. THoughts on that appreciated, too.

TIA!

Dan

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE,