Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 09:59:10 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] and now it gets interesting
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Can't stand to cut firewood in the Summer heat......Don't need it to
warm me
any more in the Summer so I wait until cooler weather to let it do it's
magic
warming....lol, Mike

PS.  I like the way it warms the kids when they unload and stack it
too.  Get
alot more cooperation from them in the cooler weather.