You need to either buy a dongle thingie that is made for doing this -- it takes the video out of your camera and turns it into bits that go on your hard drive, I think they plug into a USB -- or a video card that has video inputs (certain TV tuner cards can do this). I am looking to get one of these too, saw some advertised at the local Frye's and Micro Center for less than $50, either way. Then you need a DVD burner, have seen this for as low as $30, not sure how good they are, but a good one is down to like $70 now. Check out newegg.com, they have good stuff and service, and outpost.com is now the Frye's web site.

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

I have stuff recorded with a cam corder and am wanting to burn this either to DVD or probably just VCD on my computer. Is there software that will do this, how do you hook the camera to the computer? Is there a way to do this via usb cable?