I am seeking recommendations on a possible purchase.

I have an opportunity to buy a 1989 300 TE.  It has about 130K miles with about
25K on the engine since rebuild (new commercial short block and head rebuilt).
Many other critical parts are almost new. Initial inspection and dialog with
owner leads me to believe this car is in excellent condition.  It is overpriced
according to NADA and Edmunds but I suspect the condition justifies the price.

I am familiar with 123 and 126 diesels but don't know much about 124s or
gassers.  So I'm lookin for input on the desirability of this car.
Knowkedgable opinions on the 124 wagon and the 3L gasser motor would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks

Scott Ritchey
Niceville, FL
1982 300 SD 220K miles