My search will be more on the western states out to NM (Dad lives there)
I do have biodiesel processor under construction right now based on the
appleseed design by GirlMark. If I tried to keep up with the cosumption of
my truck I would spend all of my time just collecting and makin bio.
Been thinking about doing WVO on the truck using the FryBird system, buts
thats down the road.

Don you do have a leg up on me thou, I never had MBZ before so I will have
question later on.

Regards

Rory