You know the old saying of "eat poop and die?" There's something to that.
Fortunately the people affected are almost always elderly or very young. Middle
age folks are strong enough to withstand the attack. There have been outbreaks
in lots of places, Odwalla apple juice, Jack in the Box, the california school
system had some contaminated strawberries, the petting zoo in my town
infected a few kids.

So I guess the warning is "don't eat poop".

Ken

In a message dated 8/25/2005 6:56:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,