Relates to the current fit and finish of the DCM line of cars. Was at the dealer yesterday for fuel line (because Gary could not find what I wanted) and peeked at the stuff on the floor. It looks like cheap chinese crap cars. Velour headliner, overly shiny wood trim. Reminds me of the early 90 corolla.

poop for cars, do not consume

On Thursday, August 25, 2005, at 08:55 AM, Dwight E. Giles, Jr. wrote:

I hate to ask, but where is the MB content in this thread? No flaming
intended.
Dwight (wearing nomex)

Dwight Giles, Jr.
1979 240D auto, 243K+  miles
Wickford RI

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TimothyPilgrim
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:18 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] E-coli

I've got some bathroom art that says "Poo Is Not Food".

Tim
1982 300TD Moby

You know the old saying of "eat poop and die?" There's something to
that.
Fortunately the people affected are almost always elderly or very
young.
Middle age folks are strong enough to withstand the attack. There have
been
outbreaks in lots of places, Odwalla apple juice, Jack in the Box, the
california school system had some contaminated strawberries, the
petting zoo
in my town infected a few kids.

So I guess the warning is "don't eat poop".

Ken

In a message dated 8/25/2005 6:56:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,