When Jason;s kit came, I think my mouth hung open for
about a minute. It is incredible. I don't think it's
high when you figure that this guy has developped all
this on his own (read ALOT OF TIME) and has to recoup
that. It's very heavy duty stuff and the way it works
is ingenious.

Systems like this + a VO source infrastructure
(pumps), would cause VO to take off like wildfire.

FOr pics of Jason's install, go to
http://www.pictureblogger.com/Mercedes?page=1 ... the
first page is mostly the car - the other 50 pictures
is of how he has installed the system thus far.

Christopher

--- Steve MacSween <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yes, I had a word with them this morning and brought
> them to task.
>
> KEWL stuff. Price of the kit is maybe just a little
> large, but not by much,
> given what some guys are trying to get for cars
> they've done backyard
> conversions on.
>
> Mac
>
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > worked for me
> >
> > Steve MacSween wrote:

> would
> >>

> >> URL-o no worko. Google cache only has the splash
> page.
> >>
> >> Mac

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I AM A
PROFESSIONAL IDIOT, I THINK.
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"