Yea. In 20.4 years I will be 73 years old. Hopefully I will still be driving
(and still have a motorcycle endorsement on my license). But whether or not
my 240D is still on the road at that point is 50/50. I am hoping it will
(rust bucket by then) still be in (rust bucket by then) roadworthy (rust
bucket in a museum) condition.