Richard Smith wrote:

My cable died right after I started typing this. Just got it back.
Sorry about that.

Thought it might have been that seat relay giving you problems. Other
than that I dont have a clue. Although with the car off it should on
draw about .1 to .2 amp. Might be worth checking to see if something
else has started draining the battery.

I suspect its the voltage regulator anyways. Im pretty dumb about how to figure out what is drawing what though.

I had a pretty bad motorcycle wreak in June. Got real lucky that it
did not kill me. I am OK although my head was pretty scrambled up
until a few weeks ago from a really bad concusion. Good thing the
doctor told me it could be 3 months before my head got right again.
Otherwise I would have thought I had brain damage or something. My
thinking is getting close to normal, but not all the way back yet.

That sucks, glad you are OK though.