As Marshall already mentioned, which you would have noticed if you had
been reading your messages instead of making snide jabs at Kaleb...
the M-1 0W-40 is on the thin side of a 40 rating. I vaguely recall
something about the Amsoil 0W-30 having similar specs? Despite being
awfully close numerically to the 5W-40 the two are WAY different.

-dm