For those of you who missed the memo, and since Mobil won't fess up to
it... Delvac-1 is now sold as Mobil-1 'Truck & SUV' Formula but a lot
cheaper. Usually $5/qt, or if you're willing to go to the Evil Empire,
Mall-Wart has 5-qt jugs for ~$19.89. That's about $3.98/qt for
Delvac-1, folks. If you buy D-1 in gallon jugs at the distrbutor, it's
usually $24/qt or so. You do the math... but I'm buying mine in 5qt
jugs!!

Also, although designed for diesels, the D-1 / T&S is an excellent oil
for gas engines too. It has a different base stock than all the other
M-1 oils, AFAIK. I use it in my 300E and E500 (and the Ford cargo van
too).

=)

-dm