Pretty sure he carries the 9mm Walther P99 now.
Wouldn;t mind have a .40cal P99.

--- OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The 7.65 Walther PPK is 32 Auto -- --
>
> On 8/27/05, Harry  M.) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > you sure it was a .32 and not a .380 ? won't swear
> to it, but I remember it being a .380 beretta then
> he had the 7.62 Walther PPK
> >

> > Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --
> OK Don, KD5NRO
> Norman, OK
> '87 300SDL
> '81 240D
> '78 450SLC
> The FSM created the Diesel Benz
> http://www.venganza.org/

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I AM A
PROFESSIONAL IDIOT, I THINK.
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"