he started with a .25 beretta and then went to 7.62. 7.62mm is .32 ACP. .380 is 9mm, but shorter than the more popular 9mm luger

At 04:20 PM 8/27/2005, you wrote:
you sure it was a .32 and not a .380 ? won't swear to it, but I remember it being a .380 beretta then he had the 7.62 Walther PPK

Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>JabbaHursty wrote:
>>
>> can you believe that bond carried a .32?
>
>In the books, M confiscated his Beretta (I think it was .25ACP) and gave him a PPK. >I think he had to do it more than once, James liked those little Italian things.

69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
72 350SL   108,000 Miles
2004 VW Passat 4 Motion
1999 Mazda Miata