A buddy of mine has a  '84 300Dt and is having problems with his A/C.
Here's whats happing. When he turns on the A/C it will blow cold air for about
2 or 3 days. Then the Blower Motor fuse No.8 blows and also the Rear window
Defrost fuse No.10 blows.
I haven't had time to pull the blower motor and check it for crud.
Does anybody have the PDF for the Climate Control system?
My CD doesn't have the Climate Control wiring diagram.
We have disconnected the Rear Window switch from the system and it's
still blowing the fuse.

The PO had problems with the window switches and had some IDIOT work
on them. We are still trying to sort out that problem. So I don't know what else
he did to the electrical system.

Any ideas or advise will greatly appreciated.
No Back to changing out the center bearing on the "new" 240D and
getting ready for Miss Katrina's  visit tomorrow.

Russ W.
'83 240D x 2