Actually, according to Web-listed dealer inventory
there are no new '05 TDI Passat Wagons within 400 km
of Seattle on the US side of the border.  However, w/
very little effort, I found three Vancouver, BC area
VW dealers each w/ multiple '05 TDI Passat Wagons.
So, according to you, I should have little to no
trouble bringing it in, since the '05 TDI Passat Wagon
was marketed here this past year?

DG

--- Steve MacSween <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>