-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 4:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] transmission problem

If anybody knows what the problem is and about how  much it cost. When I
put my 1990 Mercedes 300se into reverse it acts like it dont want to go?
Driving forward there are no problems. I dont know if it is worth
getting the transmission flushed or if the reverse gear is going out?