We run B100 in our '03 TDI and B50 in our '82 240D.
Our results are basically the same as yours, but I
think we've had low to no drop (0 to 10%) in mileage
on B100 in the late model TDI; anecdotally, the older
the engine (or design thereof), the bigger the drop in
mpg going to biodiesel - any hypotheses, folks?

DG