There is crude VO (just squished) and refined VO.
Sometimes when they switch oils, they wash down the
presses, etc and you get unuseable oil that YOU could
filter and use, so I am told. I tried this and came up
with nothing.

Don't bother with ADM/Cargill, unless you can pull
your train up.

Christopher

--- LT Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We have some sort of soy plant about 2 miles north
> of me. Know one of the
> managers there. Might have to ask if the "make it
> liquid" there.
>
> If so, could I burn pure soy oil? Yes, I know, that
> is not the optimal oil
> but this IS Iowa.
>
> Maybe I can get the stuff with too many dust
> particles in it.

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs