[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Now in the politically correct system we're searching 80
> year old women and denying flights to 18 month old children to insure
> that we aren't "profiling".

Yes, yes, I know.  You're one of those people who thinks only Arab men
should be searched, right?  Did you notice that, when Israel tried that
technique, the terrorist groups just switched techniques and started
sending women instead?  Profiling can be defeated because it's predictable.

> If indeed airlines are at fault, how would you change the system?

Reinforced cockpit doors would have cost little and would have
eliminated the problem.