Your remarks make me recall the 911 commission report about Ashcroft actions ..... The first plane go into the towers and he is at a meeting and told about it.... the meeting continues... the second aircraft goes into the second tower and he is told about it and the meeting goes on ...... the third aircraft crashes in the Penetigon, where Ashcroft is having the meeting, and goes out to the parting lot to look at the damage .... Recall, Ashcroft is Secretary of Defense and has the job of defending the USA ..... Bush is frustrated cuz he can't contact the secretary of state to get the info about the attack .....
   You should read the 911 report, it goes far beyond your thinking .....

Bill

redghost wrote:

Lack of action by people told to evacuate is not going to sway me into thinking that George Bush would have swooped in and saved the stragglers in WTC, victims of tornados, hurricanes, wild fires, political unrest, or NOLA looting. At some point these people become sad but acceptable casualties. Stuff happens, people die, it is sad. Do the next load of people learn from the failure to survive of the last bunch? Got me on that one.

And under the who was in office theory of blame for tragic events, the Shuttle disasters are the doing of republicans, Atomic attacks on urban areas are democrat caused, the riots in Watts and across the nation as well as the deaths of college kids in 1968 is the fault of democrats. The Berlin Wall is Kennedy's fault? The Iran Hostage crisis was caused by Jimmy Carter? Democrat governors in Kalifornia cause earthquakes and wild fires?

Next you will tell me Bush is Great because we get the new CDI, while Clinton was horrid for allowing the rod benders to be sold, and forced DCB to no longer sell diesel cars.